The Niagara Foundation for Family & Children’s Services works to raise funds and awareness in the community in order to support Family & Children’s Services Niagara in their mission to protect, support and strengthen the lives of children, youth and families.
Our children, regardless of family and financial circumstances, have the ability and opportunity to engage in positive and enriching activities and experiences.
- All children should enjoy the safety and security of family and caring adults
- All children should live free from the pain and fear of abuse and neglect.
- All children and youth should be supported, nurtured and provided opportunities of their peers
The objectives which we strive to achieve by providing this support are:
- Advancing educational opportunities
- Supporting healthy active lifestyles
- Nurturing youth towards success and independence
- Building capacity to ensure service excellence
- Safe and welcoming spaces for children and families and the necessities for success